$145.02 - $271.32
Park Tool has long provided some of the best cutting and machining tools in the bicycle industry. Their 690 Cutting Facers reflect their commitment to maintaining this high level of quality. Please read below for use and compatibility information specific to each size cutter: - 45mm (690): The 690 cutting facer is used on the HTR-1, HTR-1B, BFS-1, and BTS-1 cutting and facing tools. The facer has an outside diameter of approximately 45mm. - 57mm (690XL): The 690-XL is a larger version of the 690 facer for the HTR-1 Head Tube Reamer and Facer. It has a nominal outside diameter of 57mm. It may be used in conjunction with the 788 reamer. It is also used with the 767 Pilot or the 768 Pilot to face only the large diameter headtubes used with, "low profile," ZS-type headsets. - 65mm (690-XXL): The 690-XXL faces large headtubes. It has a nominal outside diameter of 65mm. Use the 690-XXL facer with the 750.2 Centering Cone Adaptor and 789 Reamer or 790 Pilot when facing head tubes with internal diameters of 55.95–55.90mm.
- Precision tool for quickly and easily removing the headset crown race from the crown race seat of the fork - Fully adjustable, allowing precise, independent positioning of each blade around the crown race for flexibility in fitting around crown race interferences - Works with 1,1-1/8,1-1/4,1.5" forks (suspension or rigid) and crown races with outside diameters up to 64mm - Accepts steerers up to 430mm - All steel construction for long life
This is Wheels Manufacturing's new toolkit for installing, removing, and servicing Wheels Manufacturing bottom brackets. The kit includes their new bottom bracket socket tools for installing and removing Wheels Mfg. BB cups with the following spline patterns: 48.5mm 16-notch, 44mm 16-notch (may be compatible with FSA MegaEVO BB cups, Shimano, SRAM/Truvativ and FSA). It also includes sealed bearing extractors for 22mm, 24mm, and 30mm ID bearings. Includes - T-Handles with 1/2" threaded rod - (2) Universal bottom bracket drift (BB-OB) - (1) 48.5mm/44mm, 16-notch Bottom Bracket Socket - (1) 48.5mm, 16-notch Single Sided BB Socket - (1) 30mm ID sealed bearing extractor - (1) 24mm ID sealed bearing extractor - (1) 22mm ID sealed bearing extractor - (1) receiver cup - (1) 44mm receiver cup sleeve - (1) 42mm receiver cup sleeve - (1) 39mm receiver cup sleeve - (1) bearing pusher shaft - (1) 3/8" to 1/2" square drive adapter - Wood base
Park Tool's Crown Race Cutter Adaptor is used in conjunction with the CRC-1 Crown Race Cutting Tool (sold separately) to machine 39.8mm crown race seats (1.5” standard) on tapered forks with 1-1/8” steerer tubes. It includes a precision-machined adaptor body and a 39.8mm high-speed steel crown race cutter. The CRC-15 will work on forks with a maximum 1.5-inch taper of 4.25 inches.
Ever wonder if you're riding with the right stem? Want to dial in your bike fit? Salsa's Size-O-Matic II allows you to find your optimal reach and rise for maximum on-bike comfort and performance. It's easily adjusted, and the hinged bar clamp makes swapping bars a cinch. The Size-O-Matic II is for fitting only, it is not for riding.
This Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor Set removes sealed bearings with an inside diameter of 8mm to 30mm. Insert the extractor into the bearing, tighten one side with an Allen key, and the collet expands to grip the inside of the bearing. Tap the extractor out with a punch. - 12-piece set (Individual replacement extractors and parts are also available) - Made in the USA Set includes: - (1) Clear Plastic storage container - (1) 8mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 9mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 9.5mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 10mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 12mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 15mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 17mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 20mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 22mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 24mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 25mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 30mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) Spare parts bag containing bolt sets for extractors
You know that $300 carbon bar you just bought? Don't guess when installing it. Know exactly. Topeak's D-Torq is a precision digital torque wrench made from hardened steel. It features an audible alarm when you start to over tighten. The reversing rachet mechanism in the head has convenient thumb articulation and a range of 1-20 Nm. The LCD readout makes it easy to know exactly where you are and can calculate Nm/kg, Nm/cm, inch/lbs and foot/lbs.
Another indispensable tool for the professional bike shop, the Wheels Manufacturing Press-2 works with bearings that have an I.D. of 10mm or smaller (most front hub sealed bearing fall in this range). It features an aluminum base with 9 open bore and over axle adapters, and a quick release skewer. - Installs sealed bearing sizes 6801, 6802, 6803, 6900, 6901, R6, 688, 608, 609 - All parts are laser etched for easy identification
- Set includes 8-19mm wrenches - 12 point dual pawl ratchet for better contact - Ratchet lever on wrench is easily accessible for direction changes - Supertorque corners on open end provides extra turning power - High polished chrome finish is durable and cleans easily - Includes plastic storage tray
$120.52 - $202.18
Park Tool offers premium-quality reamers for nearly any bicycle standard. The reamers below are designed to quickly, accurately, and precisely ream headtubes when used with Park's Head Tube Reamer (HTR), ensuring a perfect headset fit and prfoessional-quality bicycle build. Choose the correct reamer for your application using the following information: - 751.2: This reamer is sized to 30.1mm. This allows a 0.1mm interference fit when pressing the 30.2mm headset of the “Euro” one-inch standard. - 754.2: This reamer is sized to 33.9mm. The allows a 0.1mm interference fit when pressing the 34.0mm headset of the 1-1/8" standard. - 788: This reamer is sized to 43.95mm. It reams head tubes to accept “internal” headset cups with 44.05 - 44.10mm O.D. (1-1/8 ZS standard). It is used with Park Tool's 690-XL Facing Cutter and 750 Centering Cone. - 738: This reamer is sized to 52.1mm. It is used to ream head tubes using the 1-1/2" integrated headset standard. It is used with Park Tool's 690-XL Facing Cutter and 750.2 Centering Cone Adapter. - 789: This reamer is sized to 55.95mm. It is used to ream head tubes to accept “internal” headset cups with 56.00–56.10mm O.D. (1-1/2 ZS standard). It is used with Park Tool's 690-XXL Facing Cutter and #750 Centering Cone Adaptor. - 799: This reamer is sized to 47mm. It is used for cutting the lower head tube on frames using an IS47 bearing for a 1-1/4" integrated headset. It cuts a 45-degree bearing set shoulder.
- Works in conjunction with Wheels Mfg sealed bearing press (BTI #WZ-9991) to install 10mm ID and larger bearings into hubs with shouldered axles, always pressing simultaneously on both the inner and outer race of the bearing and preventing damage during the installation process - Includes adapters for 12 different bearing sizes ranging from 10mm to 20mm: 6900,6000 (10mm ID); 6901,6001 (12mm ID); 6802,6902,6002 (15mm ID); 6803,6903,6003 (17mm ID); 6804,6904 (20mm ID) - Made in the USA
$174.93 - $190.33
- Easy-to-read precision laser marked scales - Dual scales in English or Newton Meter units - An audible click indicates when the desired torque has been reached - All click torque wrenches are calibrated for use in both directions - Accuracy: +/- 4% cloc
Upgrades the DT-5 to the DT-5.2. - Four telescoping axle adaptors - Two stand off studs for Flat Mount alignment - 12mm front fork thru axle sleeve
Park's HHP-2 accurately aligns and presses 1-, 1-1/8-, 1-1/4- and 1.5-inch headset cups into your frame's headtube. It features a quick-release design for fast tool installation and removal, extra-long handles for superior leverage and stepped bushings for precise cup alignment. This versatile tool also presses cartridge bearings and cups into one-piece bottom bracket shells and holds fixed-cup wrenches in place when removing or installing adjustable-type bottom brackets.
The BKM-1 Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit will bleed most models of mineral-oil-based hydraulic brakes. Hydraulic systems need bleeding to remove any air bubbles and to inject new, clean fluid. - Designed and built for home use and for the rigors of daily commercial use - Includes two syringes, hoses with shutoff clips, multi-size bleed blocks, bleed funnel and a unique attachable syringe mount - Housed in a rugged reusable case - Machined 7075 aluminum fittings to service Shimano, Magura, Clarks, Promax, Tektro, TRP and other brands of mineral-oil-based hydraulic brake systems - Replacement parts available - Brake fluid not included
The Pedro's Ratcheting Combo Wrench Set features beautiful, compact, and durable spanner wrenches. The forged and polished wrenches feature a convenient combination of 6-point ratchet box-end and offset open-end. - Premium combination ratcheting box-end/open end wrenches set. - Durable, forged steel construction features 6-point ratcheting mechanism. - Includes: 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15mm sizes in storage pouch.
Upgrade your BoXXer with RockShox's Solo Air spring with revised spring curve and air spring tunability with Bottomless Tokens (4 included in package). This kit is compatible with BoXXer World Cup forks from 2011 to 2014 (serial number later than 16T11XXXXXXX).
The Headset and Bearing Press is a professional quality tool designed to precisely and accurately install 1", 1-1/8", 1-1/4", and 1.5" headsets as well as most press-fit bottom brackets. Features include removable, 33cm, ergonomic handles, a precision roller thrust bearing for smooth low-effort pressing, a quick release lower press module for fast tool positioning and removal, and an extensive working range from 60mm to 320mm for ultimate versatility. Two sets of adapters are included with the press. Two Stepped Cup Bushings are sized to fit most 1" and 1-1/8" standard headset cups and nest into press plates ensuring precise alignment. Two 22mm ID Shim Adapters ensure precision alignment of any brand-specific cup bushings designed with 22mm inside diameter. A complete set of compatible press fit bottom bracket bushings is available separately. - 60 to 320mm working range with quick release lower press, precision roller thrust bearing, and removable handles - Includes two stepped cup bushings that fit most 1" and 1-1/8" standard headset cups - Includes two 22mm ID shim adaptors to ensure precision alignment of any brand-specific cup bushings designed with 22mm ID
Park's Dial Indicator Gauge Set mounts to their TS-2 or TS-2.2 Truing Stand (sold separately). The set makes it easy to view and correct a wheel's lateral and radial run-out within a tolerance of .01mm. Compared to going by the gap between the truing stand pointer and rim, having gauges that put a number on the clearance makes wheel truing easier and more accurate.
The Starter Tool Kit is designed for the aspiring mechanic looking to get started with the right tools and room to grow. The kit starts with our Burrito Tool Wrap. This versatile wrap keeps your tools organized and protected in a durable, ultra-portable design with twenty pockets, waterproof exterior, and space for tools up to 13.75" (350mm) in length. Next we fill the Burrito with the essential tools needed by every mechanic. Finally, we round things out by leaving nine extra spots to add tools as you learn new skills and tackle new challenges. Includes: - 7pc L Hex Set w/ Holder: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm hex sizes. - 8mm L Hex - Tire Lever Pair - Yellow - Cassette Lockring Socket - Phillips #2 Screwdriver - Flat 5.5mm Screwdriver - Apprentice Pedal Wrench - Six-Pack Chain Tool with Spoke Wrenches (3.2, 3.3 and 3.5mm) - Cable Cutter - Cog Wrench - Toothbrush
The BKD-1 Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit will bleed most models of DOT-fluid-based hydraulic brakes. Hydraulic systems need bleeding to remove any air bubbles and to inject new, clean fluid. - Designed and built for home use and the rigors of daily commercial use - Includes two syringes, hoses with shutoff clips, multi-size bleed blocks and a unique attachable syringe mount - Housed in a rugged reusable case - Machined stainless steel and 7075 aluminum fittings to service SRAM, Hayes, Formula, Hope and other brands of DOT-fluid-based hydraulic brake systems - Replacement parts available - Brake fluid not included
- Used to ream and face BB86/92 bottom bracket shells to an ID of 40.98mm - Used in conjunction with HTR-1 head tube reaming and facing set (PK-6710), 750.2 centering cone adapter (PK-6735) and 690-XL facing cutter (PK-6730)
- Shop grade tool adjusts automatically to everything from BMX chain to 11sp Campy - Removes pins, peens pin heads and releases stiff links - Not compatible with some Wippermann chains
• High quality precision tool; A must for the serious dealer / cyclist! • Adjustability from 3 to 15 Nm; for all stems / handlebars / seatposts etc • Incl. M3, M4, M5, M6, T25 & T30 Chrome Vanadium sockets and extension • Small and easy to use incl. storage-box
- Square 3/8-inch reversible ratchet drive features unique push-through design for superior durability and reliability. - Designed for left-hand or right-hand thread 10-80Nm torque settings required for bottom brackets, cassette lockrings, and other high torque components. - Quickly set torque using a micrometer-style dial and simple locking mechanism. - Includes 3/8-inch square to 1/2-inch square adapter and 3/8-inch square to 1/4-inch hex adapter. Torque wrenches have become an essential bicycle tool. The increase in carbon fiber bikes and components have driven the need. While carbon fiber allows for more optimal design and provides a far higher strength to weight ratio compared to steel and aluminum, it is also more susceptible to crushing and cracking when improperly set up. Pedro's Grande Torque Wrench features a 350mm length designed for left-hand or right-hand thread 10-80Nm torque settings required for bottom brackets, cassette lockrings, and other high torque components. A unique push-through, reversible, 3/8-inch ratchet drive delivers superior durability and reliability. This click-type torque wrench makes an audible click when desired torque is reached and is quickly set in 0.5Nm increments using a micrometer-style dial and simple locking mechanism. The Grande Torque Wrench also features heat-treated steel construction for accuracy, strength, and reliability, and includes a 3/8-inch square to 1/2-inch square adapter and a 3/8-inch square to 1/4-inch hex adapter. Accurate to within +/- 4 percent. Backed by a Pedro's two year warranty.
The 37-piece SBS-3 from Park Tool is a comprehensive, shop-quality set of sockets, hex bits, and Torx compatible drivers selected specifically to tackle a wide variety of common bike repair needs. The SBS-3 also includes flat-faced sockets in common sizes for work on suspension forks. Ideal for use with Park Tool torque wrenches, the 3/8" drive bits and sockets are forged from tough, chrome vanadium steel and nickel chrome plated for lasting durability.
With today’s lightweight components, torque wrench use in the shop is no longer an option — it’s a must for every mechanic. The TW-6.2 is a high-quality, ratcheting, click-type torque wrench that accurately measures and applies the proper amount of torque to a component’s threaded fastener(s). Designed for higher torque settings for repairs and installation in the bottom bracket, cassette lockring and other areas that use a higher torque settings. For lower torque setting, see the TW-5. Comes with its own protective case. - 10–60 Newton meter range (88–530 Inch Pounds) - Adjustable in 0.25 Nm increments - Ratcheting 3/8" drive - Reads and registers for both left hand and right hand threading - Dial-adjust system allows desired torque setting to be preset - Calibrated to be accurate to +/- 4% - Length: 36.2cm (14.25")
Bushings and spacer designed for use with Pedro's Headset and Bearing Press. - Includes ten precision-machined bushings in 6 sizes covering installation of all road, mountain, and BMX press-fit bottom brackets cups and bearings, plus a BB Bushing Spacer for enhanced flexibility, speed, and alignment - Bushings and spacer designed for use with Pedro's Headset & Bearing Press ensuring precise and accurate installation. Inner diameter of 18.4mm (14mm for 19-37 and 19-41) - EVA foam packaging insert keeps the bushings protected, organized, and ready for use
- Top of the line Swiss made cable cutter - Unique triangular jaws never leave a frayed cut - Cuts up to a 3/16" (7mm) wire
As drivetrains push the envelope, chain tools must evolve to keep pace. Pedro's Tutto Multi-Chain tool has done just that. The Tutto blends ergonomic, organic design and noticeable industrial stature with patented innovations like the Fit Dial and RPGj, plus novel additions like the 11-Speed Peening Bit, ergonomic set-back handle design, and Guide Pin Sheer Slot you won't find on any other tool. These unique features make the Tutto the most versatile chain tool available, compatible with almost any chain from single speed to Campagnolo's 11-Speed. Lastly, the Tutto was designed with season after season of professional service in mind featuring heat-treated tool steel construction for the ultimate in strength and long-lasting performance, and simple dissassembly to make servicing and part replacement a breeze, if its ever needed. Simply put, the Tutto may be the last chain tool you ever need. - Proprietary Fit Dial and RPG provide superior functionality and reliability - The only chain tool you need. From single-speed to 11-speed