Convenience without compromise—just clip and go.
Clipping securely to Apidura’s Backcountry and Expedition Handlebar Packs, the Backcountry Accessory Pocket is a convenient, removable compartment for storing anything one might need at a moment’s notice on the trail.
Weighing only 120 grams, the Pocket keeps favorite snacks, a phone, or a small camera within arm’s reach. A protected, water-resistant zipper opens with one-finger zipper pullers and, inside, there’s a mesh pocket to keep things organized. A yellow inner liner makes finding valuables easier.
Favored for its combination of lightness and durability, the all-weather Dimension Polyant VX21 fabric shrugs off abrasion and tears — and is built to last. A reflective design and a light attachment help to increase visibility in low light.
Please note: This bag does not function as a standalone product.
While the body fabric of this bag is waterproof, due to the stitching process used to assemble the product, there is the possibility for water to enter through the seams when exposed to sustained rain. We recommend using an internal dry bag for contents that must remain absolutely dry.
- One-finger zipper pullers allow easy access to contents on the go
- Clips to Backcountry and Expedition Handlebar Packs
- Light attachment point and reflective graphics increase visibility
- Interior mesh pocket keeps Pack contents organised
- Hard-wearing, all-weather Dimension-Polyant VX21
- The Backcountry Accessory Pocket is made from Dimension-Polyant VX21, a four-layer laminated fabric originally developed for the maritime industry. Designed to fit the demands of off-road riding, the material combines waterproofing, light weight, low stretch, and high abrasion and tear resistance.
- The fastening system is reinforced with Hypalon, a durable rubberized nylon that provides extra protection against friction and puncture in areas of high stress. For the fastening system, Woojin buckles are used for their reliability.
- Wash by hand, using a mild diluted soap if necessary. Afterwards, let it air dry.
- Do not machine wash, machine dry, or iron.
|Grey/Black / 4.5L