$18.99 - $30.00
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
- Intended use: XC and Trail - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Next SL bar with increased stiffness and lighter weight of the 35mm platform - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
- Wide, double butted 6061-T6 aluminum bar, can be cut down - Choose 31.8mm or 35.0mm stem clamp area (35mm recommended for use with the Kore Repute M35 stem)
- Intended for Cross Country and Trail use - 1/4 Risers have a 2deg upsweep; 3/4 Risers have a 4deg upsweep - Unidirectional carbon fiber with reinforced stem anti-crush zone - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bar Rise: 20 mm - Bend: 8 deg - Weight: 175 g - Width: 725 mm
$79.99 - $89.99
- Proven design and durability of the Race Face Atlas bar, with increased stiffness and reduced weight of the 35mm bar platform - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - Full 800mm width that can be trimmed down to a minimum 750mm - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
Profile's Ultra FR is a tough riser bar that gives you extra control in technical sections and confidence on rough descents. It's made of double-butted 6061-T6 aluminum, which offers superior strength and stiffness and weighs next to nothing.
Put the final touch on your lightweight super bike with FSA's K-Force Low Riser bar. A mix of carbon fiber and Kevlar makes this bar feathery light and incredibly durable for tough off-road use. Plus, the brake lever, bar-end and stem clamp zones have been reinforced for added strength.
Take your riding to the next level with FSA's Afterburner Riser Handlebar. This sweet bar is spot-on for cross-country riders looking for a little extra control. It's made of triple-butted, tapered aluminum for reduced weight with impressive strength and it's also been shot-peened for added durability. Whether you're building up a ripping racing rig or a do-it-all trail bike, the Afterburner is a fantastic choice.
- Wide alloy trail handlebar - Width: 740mm wide - Handlebar clamp diamter: 31.8mm - Rise: 20mm - Color: SB Black - Weight: 270g
Chromag's high-rise FU40 handlebar is made with premium quality 7000 series alloy for the best strength to weight possible. The FU40 features a specific wall profile optimized for the additional length and torque that corresponds to its shape. - 5° upsweep, 8° bend - 335g
- Intended for Cross Country and Trail use - 1/4 Risers have a 2deg upsweep - Unidirectional carbon fiber with reinforced stem anti-crush zone - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bar Rise: 5 mm - Bend: 8 deg - Weight: 175 g
- Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 6061 material - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - Gradual external swaging & internal taper give increased strength & durability without adding weight - 710mm wide
$65.99 - $69.99
- Butted alloy tube, cold-drawn and shot-peened to increase fatigue resistance - Intended use: XC, Trail and All Mountain - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bend: 9 deg - Weight: 290 g
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Aonodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
Big bikes and big lines deserve a big bar, luckily Spank's Spike 800 comes in at a healthy 800mm wide. That width gives a confidence-inspiring, descent-taming stance to your DH rig. XGT tech offers a consistent taper for the whole length of the bar, eliminating stress risers. CNC bending keeps production tolerances tight, durability high, and lets Spank use less material. Get a pair of Spike 800 bars on your bike and hang on for the ride of your life!
Grab Crank Brothers' Cobalt 3 Bar and take charge of the trail! It's constructed from 7050-aluminum to keep the weight down and the stiffness up. You'll also love the option of either 8 or 15mm of rise, letting you find the ideal position for climbing up, and ripping back down.
The Crank Brothers Cobalt 11 Handlebar is the perfect weight-saving, stiffness-enhancing upgrade for your prized bike! It's constructed from high modulus carbon for an unreal stiffness-to-weight ratio and the choice of 8 or 15mm of rise lets you find the ideal position for climbing up and ripping down.
Crank Brothers' Iodine 2 Riser Bar is made for all-mountain domination! It's constructed from aluminum to keep the weight down and the stiffness up. You'll also love its 30mm of rise that puts you in the ideal position for climbing up and ripping back down.
Keep your all-mountain rig light and prime for shredding with Crank Brothers' Iodine 11 Riser Bar! Thanks to its high-modulus carbon construction, it's the perfect weight-saving, stiffness-enhancing upgrade for your trail-dominating machine. You'll also love its 30mm of rise that puts you in the ideal position for climbing up and ripping back down. And, did you check out those graphics? Classy.
Origin-8's Classique CargoUnit is a fine 6061 T6-aluminum riser handlebar with a built-in basket. It's the answer to bolt-on baskets and bags that are often unstable. Because the basket is integrated into the bar, your gear rides on a secure, sturdy platform with room for groceries, a gym bag, and a couple burritos. The CargoUnit has a heavy-duty powder-coat finish, too.
Origin-8's Pro Rise All Mountain Handlebar is made from lightweight, durable 6061-T6 butted aluminum. It provides a 40mm rise with a wrist-friendly 5-degree sweep and a 625mm width.
Take on the trail with Origin-8's Pro All MTN Riser Handlebar. It's crafted from lightweight, durable 2014 aluminum in a stout 760mm width. It delivers a heads-up 25mm rise with a wrist-friendly 8-degree sweep so you can pin it on the most techy trails.
Origin-8's Pro Urban Riser Handlebar is a wonderful city companion. It's crafted from lightweight, durable 6061-T6 aluminum and delivers a heads-up 50mm rise that's great for keeping an eye on your surroundings. At a skinny 560mm wide, you'll have no trouble picking your way through town. And, it comes in a variety of colors to make sure your ride is the sharpest on the block.
Bolt up Origin-8's Pro Torq Space Off Road Handlebar, jump to light speed, and explore the final trail frontier. This radical bar is crafted from lightweight aluminum and features a 35mm back sweep and a 63mm rise. But it's not just for looks. The shape of the bar gives you options for different hand and riding positions, so you can ride any distance with more comfort.
With it's big sweep and striking looks, Origin-8's Space OR Off Road Handlebar is functional and cool. This radical bar is crafted from lightweight 6061 aluminum and features a 50mm sweep and 37.5mm rise. But it's not just for looks — it lets you distribute your weight and hand placement in multiple ways for more control and comfort.
Origin-8's Urban MX Riser Handlebar is made from lightweight, durable 6061 aluminum. It provides a 60mm rise and a narrow 560mm width. A large grip surface leaves you plenty of room to move your hands or mount necessities like lights, bells, and computers.
- Back Sweep (deg): 9 deg - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 31.8 mm - Color: Matte Black - Defined Color: Black - Material: Aluminum - Rise: -20 mm - Upsweep: 4 - Weight: 235 g - Width: 710 mm
The same proven Ritchey quality, performance and materials now beefed up and available in trail-worthy widths. The 35 version features an oversize 35mm bar clamp diameter for increased stiffness. - 20mm rise - 35mm center section - Width: 780mm - Matte black finish - 290g
- Double butted 6061-T6 aluminum - Wide and strong for downhill use - Weight: 375g - Upsweep: 5° - Backsweep: 8°
- Extra wide butted, heat treated 2014 aluminum for All Mountain to Downhill use
Page 1 of 4 Next page