Tubes: All Sizes/Types
At a featherweight 23g, the super-compact (when rolled up) S-Tubo-Road tubes stand out with very low rolling resistance which outpaces standard rubber tubes. With a 78% smaller packed size and the same puncture resistance as standard tubes, the S-Tubo-Road is the perfect choice as a spare and can be the crucial factor when you’re riding long and hard. - Ready for disc brakes (not suitable for rim brakes)
Made for tire widths from 30mm to 40mm and ready for rim brakes and disc brakes, the Tubo-CX/Gravel is twice as robust as standard tubes. At the same time, due to its low weight of 54g, it guarantees twinkle-toed rides. The 50% smaller packed size makes it easier to stuff a spare tube in every pocket.
Minimum weight and maximum protection: Tubo-MTB-Plus tubes are optimized for tire widths from 2.5" to 3.0", today’s standard for E-MTBs. Their low weight of 105g (for 27.5+) increases your battery life, and they're also a lightweight alternative to tubeless setups. - 42mm valve length
For 29er tires, more than 100g per wheel can be saved with Tubo tubes compared to standard butyl tubes—and almost twice as much space when packaged. Their riding safety is twice as high as for standard tubes and offers maximum protection against a breakdown. The assembly is just as easy as standard tubes. Tubolito tubes are also a lightweight alternative to a tubeless setup. - 42mm valve length
Super light at only 38g, the Tubo-ROAD-700c makes racing bikes even lighter. It's 70g lighter compared to a standard tube, a decisive success factor both over challenging long distances and when it comes to seconds. Suitable for disc and rim brake wheels.
- Thorn Resistant - Butyl rubber - 48mm-long, threaded Presta valve - 29 x 1.95-2.125
- Butyl rubber - Thorn Resistant - 60mm-long Schrader valve - 29 x 1.9-2.30
- Valve Type: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 54mm - Wall Thickness: 4.3mm - Threaded Valve
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - 32mm-long threaded Presta valve - 29 x 2.1 (700 x 50-52)
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - 32mm-long Presta valve - 26 x 2.35-2.5
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - 48mm-long Schrader valve - 29 x 2.1 (700 x 50-52)
- Size: 29 x 2.00-2.40 / 700c x 47-52 - Valve Type: Presta - Valve Stem: Smooth - Flat Fold Width: 56mm - Wall Thickness: 3.7mm/1.7mm
Sunlite Utili-T Thorn resistant tubes feature a 3.7mm tread side for increased puncture protection. - Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Length: 48mm - Valve Stem: Smooth - Flat Fold Width: 56mm - Wall Thickness: 3.7mm/1.7mm
- Size: 32 x 2.125 - Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Length: 32mm - Valve Stem: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Schrader valve - 29 x 1.9-2.3
- Valve Type: Presta - Valve Length: 32mm - Valve Stem: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 50mm - Wall Thickness: 3.7mm/1.7mm
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - 48mm-long Schrader valve - 26 x 1.9 x 2.35
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - 48mm-long threaded Presta valve - 700 x 35-43 (27 x 1 3/8)
$16.49 - $21.99
Our beloved self-sealing tubes, only thicker and stronger. Gain extra protection against punctures and ride protected for up to 2 years with Slime’s super thick self-sealing tubes. - Heavy-duty tubes! - Seals multiple punctures repeatedly for up to 2 years - Seals tread area punctures up to 1/8? (3mm) in size - Non-toxic and non-flammable - Cleans up with water - 32mm Schrader valve stem - Thicker and stronger tube for extra flat tire protection - Pre-filled with puncture stopping Slime tube sealant - Prevents flats for 2 years!
- Super-thick Slimed-tube resists punctures from thorns and pinching - Lasts 5 times longer than standard tubes
- Size: 26 x 1.50-1.95 - Valve Type: Presta - Valve Length: 32mm - Valve Stem: Threaded - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 42mm - Wall Thickness: 4.3mm
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Schrader valve - 24 x 1.9-2.35
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - 32mm-long Presta valve - 700 x 40-45
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Schrader valve - 26 x 1.5-1.95
$17.99 - $19.99
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Economy tube - Presta valve - Image is for illustration only. Please confirm the tube size is correct.
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Economy tube - Schrader valve
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - 48mm-long Schrader valve - 700 x 35-43
$8.00 - $18.00
Our Standard Presta Valve Tubes feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber. This means that they don't have any unnecessary weight and will roll smooth, ride after ride.
$12.00 - $18.00
The least expensive way to ditch 40+ grams of rotating weight is with our Turbo Talc Tubes. A patented, oversized 4.8cm valve base prevents tearing, while a partially threaded valve stem provides a clean interface with pumps. Our lightest and most supple tube offering, it's also been proven in rolling-resistance testing to reduce drag by as much as 13% per wheel. - Packed in talc for easier installation. - 4.8cm valve base prevents issues of valves tearing off. - Smooth at the top for easier pump head insertion and reduced wear on pump internals. - Thinner tube design saves approximately 40 grams of rotating weight. - Thickness: 0.6mm
Challenge's S.C. Seamless Latex Tube is hand made for the highest quality. Latex tubes are usually lighter and roll with less resistance than standard butyl tubes. They also resist punctures. The S.C. fits tires 19 to 28mm wide, and has a 47.5mm-long valve with a removable core. - 60 grams
Page 1 of 6 Next page