Riding comfortably at speed requires an unconscious, intuitive confidence in your machine. It requires knowing that whatever conditions you come across your brakes will be ready and able to deliver reliable control in any situation. Say hello to XTR Trail brakes, and say goodbye to compromise. The integration of Servo-Wave brake-boosting lever technology generates an incredible amount of lightweight stopping power that can be precisely rolled on and off with a single-finger—leaving a better grip on the bar for charging through the rowdy sections. With full-ceramic caliper pistons and Ice-Tech radiator-fin-backed brake pads to dissipate heat, these brakes maintain cool, quiet function under wide-open descents with uncanny consistency.
•Compatible with most caliper style brakes •Designed for water clearing
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound •Includes one extra set of pads
• Compatible with many older caliper brakes • Flat top design metal pad holder • All weather pad compound
• Compatible with most cantilever and u-brake systems • Hex nut type • All weather compound
• Compatible with most side and center pull brakes • Excellent for BMX and freestyle • Hex nut type • All weather compound
Bolt on Avid's 20R Brake Pads for consistent, powerful braking. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
- Compatible with most road caliper brakes - Integrated water shedding groove for all-weather performance - Set of 4 - 50mm brake pads - Pad Length: 50mm
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Red • 52mm
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Black • 52mm
• Compatible with most side pull and center pull brakes • All weather compound
Shimano G04Ti Metal Disc Brake Pads deliver superlight, long-lasting braking power. - Fits XTR BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M985, XT BR-M8000, BR-M785, SLX BR-M666, Alfine BR-S700 and BR-R785, BR-RS785 road disc calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Titanium backing plate for light weight and improved heat insulation
Shimano Replacement pads for Road brake shoes - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Attachment Style: Bolt-In (Caliper) - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Shimano Cartridge-type road brake pads fit models: Dura-Ace BR-9000, BR-9010, BR-7900, BR-7800, BR7700 Ultegra BR-6800, BR-6700, BR-6600, BR-6500 105 BR-5800, BR-5700, BR-5500 Non-Series BR-R600, BR-R561, BR-R560, BR-CX70s
Original equipment pads for no-compromise disc brake performance. - Pad Shape Number: 37
$4.99 - $5.99
• All weather compound • Fits most 50mm road caliper brakes • Available in Clear or Black models
The Continental is Kool-Stop's classic conventional design, for use on older bicycles or brake systems with clearance problems. Great for City Bikes and steel rims. Features: - Internal backbone - Nyloc retaining nut - Thicker pad Specifications: - Weight per pair: 41.6 grams - Overall length: 45.5mm - Pad contact width: 9.4mm
$10.50 - $11.20
Braking can be fun by adding a pair of real Vans Brake Shoes. Available in assorted colors. Features: - Rim friendly compounds - Threaded steel post - Steel hardware Specifications: - Weight per pair: 56.9 grams - Overall length: 46.1mm - Pad contact width: 13.1mm
Jagwire's Basics Road Brake Pads feature their tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent braking and durability.
$25.00 - $30.00
Replacement pads for Hope E4 hydraulic disc brakes.
Hope Tech Mini, M4 (pre 2003 models) Disc Brake Pads. · Sintered pad compound works best for wet conditions
Bolt on Avid's Shorty Brake Pads for excellent braking no matter the conditions. The easy-to-use cartridge design makes swapping pads a breeze.
Caliper only - does not include lever or hose. - Compatible with all SRAM road hydraulic brake levers - Includes steel-backed organic pads - 18mm Front/Rear - Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Rotor Included: No - Hydraulic Fluid Type: DOT - Pad Compound: Organic
- Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Hydraulic Hose Length: 1000 (front), 1700 (rear) - Pad Compound: Resin
Caliper only - does not include lever or hose. - Includes steel-backed organic pads
Caliper only - does not include lever or hose. 18mm front or rear. Includes steel-backed organic pads - Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Rotor Included: No - Hydraulic Fluid Type: DOT
$113.00 - $125.00
- Compatible with drop bar levers and short pull mountain bike levers - Modeled after the popular Mafac Tandem cantilever - Sealed pivot system with adjustable spring tension and Kool Stop pads - Recommended for standard pull (not linear pull) brake levers - Made in USA
$113.00 - $125.00
- Works well as a rear brake where the Neo-Retro may cause heel clearance problems - Compatible with drop bar levers and short pull mountain bike levers - Sealed pivot system with adjustable spring tension and Kool Stop pads - Recommended for standard pull (not linear pull) brake levers - Made in USA
Shimano's proven brake technology comes to the fore with their Zee Hydraulic Brake Levers. Short pivot Servo-Wave Levers provide excellent pad clearance, faster pad engagement, and heaps of braking power. Single-finger levers feature incredible ergonomics and a dimpled surface for sure grip on your next descent. Reach adjustment lets you set these levers up to suit your hand size.
This high-end version of the BB7 has a durable anodized finish and titanium hardware, as well as lighter brake pads. - For use with short cable-pull levers - Includes aluminum-backed organic pads - For use with short cable-pull levers - Caliper has 74mm mounting bolt spacing; mounting adaptors are sold separately - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Hub/Disc Compatibility: 6-Bolt - Rotor Included: No - Weight: 184 g
Page 1 of 21 Next page