Is your little Strider rider getting taller? Strider's Extra-Long Seatpost w/Saddle extends your child's Strider Bike (sold separately) saddle height another three inches to a maximum of 19 inches off the ground. Recommended for children over four years old, it easily replaces the standard seatpost and saddle.
$158.90 - $175.00
Cane Creek's Thudbuster Seatpost adds comfort to any hardtail bike. Using a parallel-linkage design, the Thudbuster moves down and back at the same rate as the rear wheel moves forward and up when you hit a bump, helping you maintain control. The post and linkage is made of aluminum with Teflon coated steel bushings so you know it's built to last. And, the interchangeable elastomers (sold separately) can be easily exchanged to your preferences.
On every trail, whether littered with technical descents, grinding climbs, or smooth rolling sections, Specialized's Command Post BlackLite lets you attack. It controls your seat height with the flick of a handlebar-mounted lever so you can maintain your flow at all times. There are three positions to choose from: up for climbing; down for jumping and steep descents; and a middle height when you need to pedal, but you want extra maneuverability too. The seatpost is sealed for reliability, and is controlled by a standard derailleur cable.
FSA's Gossamer Seatpost features aluminum construction with a forged, high-strength clamp head. The one-bolt clamp offers simple, solid set up.
- AL6061 -T6 W/ Forged Head - Zero Offset Design, 350mm Length - HRT Graphics - Weight - 293g / 27.4
Ionic is a seatpost design featuring the sophisticated and robust, 3T–exclusive DiffLock seat clamp. Ionic–25 places the seat clamp assembly 25mm behind the seatpost’s centerline. This gives athletes the option of a more rearward position on today’s shorter framesets. The splined alloy DiffLock coupling is a highly accurate method of setting saddle angle, needing only lightweight clamping by side-mounted bolts. It is especially useful for fine adjustment of saddle setback, which can be done without impacting saddle angle. The Ionic–25 Ltd is a monocoque in high-modulus carbon fiber, finished in UD Gloss Black. - Monocoque high modulus carbon-fiber seatpost - Alloy Difflock seat clamp fits only saddles with 7mm round-section rails
$259.99 - $269.99
Ritchey's beautiful Superlogic Carbon Seatpost is made of high modulus monocoque carbon for ultra low weight and impressive vibration damping without sacrificing strength. Ritchey's single bolt clamp uses precision forged aluminum hardware, which cuts weight even further! And, the single bolt clamp makes installation and adjustment a breeze, too.
Easton's EC90 Seatpost is super light and amazingly strong. It's crafted from Easton's high-tech carbon for maximum stiffness and a premium ride. Plus, it even features carbon clamping pieces for the ultimate in lightness, while Easton's Relief-Area Design (RAD) enhances strength where the frame clamps the post.
Easton's EA50 Seatpost is rugged, reliable and perfect for all your cycling adventures. It's made from 2014-aluminum with Easton's TaperWall technology that controls the post's internal thickness, adding material where you need it and none where you don't. It provides excellent strength and durability while keeping the weight low. Plus, the EA50 boasts an easy-to-use 2-bolt clamp for secure seat adjustments.
Easton's EC90 Seatpost is super light and amazingly strong. It's crafted from Easton's high-tech carbon for maximum stiffness and a premium ride. Plus, it even features carbon clamping pieces for the ultimate in lightness, while Easton's RAD and TaperWall technology distributes stress along the length of the post so it's insanely strong as well.
Easton's EC70 Zero Seatpost provides the low weight, strength and durability you're looking for. It utilizes vibration-damping carbon for a smooth, buzz-free ride, while Easton's Relief Area Design enhances strength without adding excess material. And, the EC70 features an easy-to-use, micro-adjustable two-bolt clamp to help you find your perfect position.
A sweet upgrade for your ride, Easton's EA70 seatpost is a proven staple of strength and reliability. It's built with Easton's TaperWall technology, which customizes the thickness of the aluminum walls to optimize strength without excess material. And, the integrated two-bolt clamp allows for precise, easy seat adjustments.
A sweet upgrade for your ride, Easton's EA70 Offset seatpost is a proven staple of strength and reliability. It's built with Easton's TaperWall technology, which customizes the thickness of the aluminum walls to optimize strength without excess material. And, the integrated two-bolt clamp allows for precise, easy seat adjustments.
- Hunter head design - Simple, lightweight 2 bolt design permits the saddle to be installed without disassembling the head - Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial in of the saddle angle by hand - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment and tightening - The rubber seatpost grommet fully seals the post to prevent water entering your seat tube - Hunter head is suitable for most rail types 7/8mm alloy rails and 7/9mm carbon - Wide lower cradle gives extra rail support for lightweight saddle rails - Narrow upper cradle increases the amount of forward/back saddle adjustment - Tilt Adjustment 6° up 12° down with Zero offset - The 3D forged 2014 heat-treated aluminum tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life
$89.99 - $92.99
FSA's Afterburner is a tough, lightweight seatpost that works great on road and mountain bikes. Its 1-piece 3D-forged aluminum construction makes it strong and stable while remaining light. And, it's super easy to adjust thanks to the convenient 2-bolt clamp.
- Highly tested & engineered unidirectional carbon tube offers outstanding fatigue & impact strength for a lightweight XC post - Simple, lightweight 2 bolt design permits the saddle to be installed without disassembling the head - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment and tightening - The rubber seatpost grommet fully seals the post to prevent water entering your seat tube - Hunter head is suitable for most rail types 7/8mm alloy rails and 7/9mm carbon - Wide lower cradle gives extra rail support for lightweight saddle rails - Narrow upper cradle increases the amount of forward/back saddle adjustment - Tilt Adjustment 6° up 12° down with Zero offset
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
- Intended for cross country, all-mountain, enduro and downhill use - Patented I-Beam Micro System- single bolt head with precise fore, aft and angle adjustment - The shaft is manufactured with a leading edge composite material allowing high strength at an impressively low weight. The engineered carbon layup tube offers outstanding fatigue & - Head is made of cold-forged AL -6061; clamps are AL-2014 - Easy-access 5mm bolt for quick and simple saddle adjustments - 190 grams
- 3D forged from 2014 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio - Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight - The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life - Updated Hunter head design for easy saddle installation and full adjustability - 3D forged from 2014 heat treated aluminum with triple butted mast - Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial-in of the saddle angle by hand - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment - Rubber grommet seals the post to prevent water from entering seat tube - Accepts 7/8mm CrMo/alloy and 7/9mm carbon rails. 260g (30.9mm)
Origin-8's Compe-Lite Black-Series Seat Post is crafted from light, durable, anodized 6000 aluminum. It has a single-bolt adjustable clamp for easy seat installation and fine-tuning.
Choose from the many colors and add style to your ride with Origin-8's Compe-Lite Seat Post. It's crafted from light and durable 6000 aluminum, and features a single-bolt adjustable clamp for easy seat installation and fine-tuning.
$27.00 - $30.99
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
Origin-8's Pro Fit II Black-Series Seat Post is made of light and durable forged 6000 aluminum that has Origin-8's Blast Black finish for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position.
- 6061-T6 construction w/forged alloy head - 45mm adjustable preload suspension travel - 2-Bolt Zero Offset head clamp - Up to 300 lb rider weight - EN MTN safety approval - 385g (27.2mm x 350mm)
• Forged alloy construction • Single top bolt adjustment
WeThePeople's Tripod Seatpost is made from strong, lightweight 6061 aluminum. The Tripod design is stronger and has more structural support than Pivotal seat/post combos. It uses a 3-point mounting system, where two rear supports press into channels underneath a Tripod seat, and a single bolt up front secures the system.
- 3D forged one piece shaft and clamp base with robust cradle and top clamp - Length: 400mm - Turned CNC finish with a degree of texture for a positive clamp grip - Tough 6mm hardware, 0.5" clamp offset - 280g (27.2mm)
- Patented SideBinder one-bolt clamp design facilitates easy installation and adjustment - Increased range of adjustment over other clamp systems - Designed for frames with integrated seat tubes - 2D Forged 2014 Alloy - Available in 30.25, 34.9 & 38.35mm diameters - Available in 50 & 70mm length - 8 & 25mm Offset - Available in Wet Black Finish - 110g
- Patented SideBinder clamp design uses a single 5mm bolt for quick, secure adjustment - Precision forged alloy clamp assembly for strength - Low-profile head for optimal saddle clearance and sleek lines - Wide saddle clamp reduces stress on lightweight saddle rails - Interchangeable clamps provide compatibility for all popular rail sizes - Carbon Monocoque Construction - 7x7mm saddle rail clamp included - Saddle Clamp Torque Spec: 12Nm
- Superlight mast head for frames with an integrated seatpost - up to 35% lighter than stock head - CNC machined from aluminum billet, titanium bolts, carbon fiber cradle - Choose zero or 25mm offset head. 95g
Page 1 of 4 Next page